понедельник, 8 февраля 2010 г.

Audi A6 Quattro VipStyle


Mike Gilbert that is!  I approached Mike about posting some of his shots of his A6 here on CaniBeat and I was happy to hear back from him with…”I’d be honored- Canibeat is one of my daily stops on the internet.” Well Mike, we are honored to showcase your beautiful car and amazing photography! Thank you!
Some of you may be starting to notice a theme here… Almost all of the Euro cars that we post all have one thing in common…

Bagyard AirRide! BagYard is pretty much synonymous with the best of the best in the Euro world, and it was no surprise when Mike sent me his mod list and it said BagYard AirRide!

Look at that tough S6 front end!






Audi A6 Quattro 4.2 V8
Oyster Grey Metallic
Amaretto Volterra Sport Leather
Bagyard AirRide
S6 Front end conversion
MRR HR4 Wheels [20x9" ET 38]
235/30/20 Falken FK 452 Tires
Removed mufflers and added dual 4″ Magnaflow resonated tips.
Custom Digital Gauges







Комментариев нет: